Private / Domestic Use:
Greenfield Mowers Pty Ltd, the manufacturer, warrants their product to be free of faulty workmanship and material only. This period is 24 months for domestic use. The Walk Behind Lawn Mowers are built for domestic use. An additional thirty six (36) months conditional warranty is optional on all machines used in domestic applications.
Products and parts considered faulty should be returned, intact, to an authorized Greenfield dealer with all necessary information, and freight paid for inspection. Your dealer will liaise with Greenfield on your behalf. In all warranty claims, the manufacturer’s decision is final and binding.
- Greenfield or its authorized dealer will warrant any part found to be defective, subject to the terms and conditions of the warranty guidelines set out in the owners manual.
- If you have purchased a domestic walk behind lawn mower within Australia it comes with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and if the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- The benefits conferred by the above warranty are in addition to all other rights and remedies in respect of the product.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to change parts and specifications without notice.
Important: When referring to commercial use products, this implies that the owner operates the machine for income or that the owner is a commercial or institutional enterprise.
Greenfield commercial warranty covers owner operated machines used in commercial, institutional and contracting situations. All Greenfield Walk Behind Lawn Mowers used for commercial use are guaranteed to be free of faulty workmanship and material only, for a period of three (3) months from date of sale to the original purchaser. This warranty does not cover machines hired out or machines used by staff in any of the aforementioned situations.
Exclusions to the Greenfield Mowers Pty Ltd (Greenfield) warranty on all Walk Behind Lawn Mowers are as follows:
- Fair wear and tear, Blades and Blade Bolts, Blade Holder, and damage caused by misuse, neglect and accidents.
- Repairs rendered necessary or arising from use of parts other than genuine Greenfield parts, or the relevant genuine manufacturers parts.
- Any work performed other than by an authorized Greenfield Dealer, or damages arising from parts that have been dismantled, modified or incorrectly fitted.
Click to “Download” Owners Manual:DOWNLOAD